Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Office



The Office is my new favorite broadcast TV show. That's weird for me to say, because I've hated all network tv shows for the past decade. They were all filled with suck. The Office though is filled with a tasty cream filling of lude humor and witty morality. The basis of the show takes place in an office believe it or not from the perspective of a reality film crews camera. While it's not reality TV, the actors don't make me want to throw the TV out the window like when I watch the real world or any MTV show for that matter. Blah. Catch The Office 8:30 central, it'll make you laugh, and will make up for the time you spent watching those other reality shows, that stole hours off your life, that you can never get back.... Never.

8:30, Tue. Night NBC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and when you're done watching The Office, go ahead and rent the original The Office (British version) from your local video rental store.

They're apparently 100x better, though I wouldn't know (I can't find them in town anywhere.)

(sad face)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Wick said...

Yes, I've seen parts of the british office, pretty funny stuff. I recently got NetFlix, you can get it there.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home