Thursday, June 23, 2005

6 Ways to Ruin a Wedding



I've been to a lot of weddings recently, and more to come. I'm at the age where my peers decide that it's cool to go find a "life partner" and live with this "life partner" for "life". So because of this new found trend, I've been going to many weddings in the past year or so.

Something Awful's latest post involves 6 ways to ruin a wedding. It's just another thought you can use if you find yourself in the same predications. Kudos to the newlyweds. - link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Male seeking female that will clean house, work two jobs, and knows how to satisfy *hint hint*.

What you would win is a sexy man that weighs 300 lbs, has a one year shadow on his chin, and the ability to watch 40 hours of disgraceful video footage in a 24 hour day.

Live link number 69

PS Lindsay Lohan will you marry me because i want a hot wife and you are rich too.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home