Monday, June 13, 2005

News of interest: Music Oddities

Christina Aguilera has found her niche in the music industry. Her music is used as torture in Guantanamo Bay according to a recent article from Time. -drudge report

Chris Martin, lead singer of Cold Play reveals the hit song "yellow" was inspired by the yellow pages. Go figure, not that I ever looked for the meaning of the song, but concludes a long epilogue of my college life. When the song came out my freshmen year of college and we would sing it in Luke and Dan's dorm room with a bottle of silverwolf. Goodtimes. - The Sun

1 Comments:

Blogger MrVilhauer said...

Wick,

Remember that time when you drew pictures of all of us at FuncoLand, and I was wearing sandals and was doing the Five Star Frog Splash?

That ruled.

So does Coldplay.

Word. You're on my "blogroll" from now on.

Corey V.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home