Sunday, June 12, 2005

My first post

Hi I'm Dave. Why did I want to create a blog? I needed a project to keep me busy. I'm home from College for the summer, going to student teach in the fall and began to feel the days at home moving by slower and slower. So hopefully this will pass the time. I once worked with a guy while I was in high school who was home from college for the summer. I asked him what he did today before he came to work? He replied "I went in my backyard, picked up a stick and pointed it at trees." At the time I thought he was a waste of space, but now I am that waste of space.

I enjoy writing, and by all means my grammar is horrible. I'm just going to let it flow though. I also draw a lot too, and like my drawing I don't really erase I just keep going... so bare with me. Maybe you'll learn something from my vast wealth of knowledge, but most likely not.

-adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home