Saturday, July 22, 2006

MySpace Music


MySpace, the eclectic attention whore of our youth, has become useful to me. It's great adding your friends, but listening to your companions music on their page has become a past time as of late. I've found some new music I know I would have never encountered had it been for their myspace. Not only well known music affections, but the lesser known or even local has become more apparent since this dawn of myspace music. My little brother jumped on the bandwagon a while ago, sharing his music with his friends and making new ones, music ones, in the process, talking to and learning and sharing with other musicians. It's interesting to see the true music nature of your friends too. Like I said before, it's turned me on to many new forms, but at the same time other types of music has forced me to never speak to my myspace friends again and calling the IRS to audit them asap....

You can view my own myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/monkeyfart70

3 Comments:

Blogger D-Trip said...

Wick, when are you going to post again?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Wick said...

soon, i just quit my job.

7:04 PM  
Blogger D-Trip said...

Do you have another job lined up?

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home